Re: [WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:09:54 -0400
I checked the beta versions of MMTTY 1.66 with the WriteLog
plug-in for Dave.  There are no issues, simply copy the new
MMTTY.exe file over your old one (or rename the old one to
keep it).

The only advantage is the ability to specify the input and
output soundcard (Device ID) independently in order to work
around the problems with Vista when using AFSK.  If you are
not using AFSK, there is no hurry to update.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV