[WriteLog] Question about CQWW RTTY Cabrillo Report

To: Writelog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Question about CQWW RTTY Cabrillo Report
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:15:47 -0700
I am running ver.10.67b. At the conclusion of CQWW RTTY today, I
attempted to define and send a Cabrillo report, but could find no way to
notify that I was SOAB Assisted. I put a query out about this to NCCC.
W6OAT said SOAB(A) would be found under the Category drop-down menu, at
the end of the list of options, but on my screen the only choices under
Category are

   * Singleop
   * Multiop
   * Checklog

That is, there is no SOAB(A).

There is a disconnect here---anyone know what it is? I am holding my
submission because I want the correct entry class.

Garry, NI6T