Re: [WriteLog] Writelog2getscores not working

To: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog2getscores not working
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:35:16 -0400
Gerry,

So here's my situation.
 WriteLog.Document:protocol:stdFileEditing:server has a path of C:\Program
Files\WriteLog\Programs\writel32.exe.  All other entries such as
Writelog.Document:DefaultIcon have a path of
C:\PROGRA~1\WriteLog\Programs\WriteL32.exe (which seems to be an older
strictly DOS version of the same path).  Might this be my problem?

Thanks for the support.  If this makes no sense then I can try a reinstall.

Have a great day.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.