[WriteLog] Integration to CWSkimmer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Integration to CWSkimmer
From: Mack McCormick <mccormick_mack@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:07:24 -0400
This is my first post to the list as a new WriteLog user.

I know that others have successfully integrated WriteLog and CWSkimmer to the
Flex 5000A radio. I'm interested in doing the same.

Will someone please provide me with your settings in both CWSkimmer and
WriteLog that allows the bandmap in both programs to see stations that have
already been worked in a contest? I understand they will show up in a different
color once worked.

I'm using DDUtil on the Flex Radio so serial port arbitration is not an issue.
That is, I can have multiple radio control programs accessing the Flex 5000A at
the same time.

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have.73, MackWB4MAK