[WriteLog] Wl INI

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wl INI
From: kirk hpjr <inservice2him@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:57:07 -0500
Lets see if I can make this sound sensible to everyone.

I did got to the registry and remove the Wl Ini edit feature. So that looks
good now. Thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

I have 1 built in Comm port (Comm 1)
I have also installed on my XP box a Byterunner Multi-port card (4 Ports,
numbered 3,7,8,11)

No matter how I configure my .ini file, Commslot= etc, I can only get 1 radio
to interface. I need a "Clean Start" with my Writelog.ini file. I think there
are too
many parameters that are conflicting and not allowing me to get my W5XD
Multi-keyer and other SO2R needs working correctly.

For example:
[PORTS]
dvkechomic=1
dvkstoploop=1
CWPTTCONTROL=2
CWPTTDELAY=0
Commslot1=3
CommSlot2=7
CommSlot3=8
CommSlot4=11
dvktype=3
dvkport=4
cwtype=5
cwport=1
Comm3Used=USED,POLL,46
Comm3RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
Comm3XmitControl=ALWAYS
Comm7Used=CW,POLL,46
Comm7RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
Comm7XmitControl=ALWAYS
[RIGS]
Com3:=9600,n,8,2
Com7:=9600,n,8,2

Is there a way to start fresh with the writelog.ini file...like from a new
install. I did remove WL and reinstalled but some of the "Old" things were
still there.

In the perfect world I would like the Byterunner card to handle:

Serial 1: Rig W5XD Multi-Keyer(With radio 1 control)
Serial 2: Rig #2 control with CT-17
Serial 3: FSK Rig 1
Serial 4: FSK Rig 2

Any help will be most appreciated...

Oh how I wish I could afford the microHAM MKII+! And do this on USB. My
microKEYER is great for 1 rig but I need SO2R thus the W5XD box.

My head is spinning! HI
Kirk, N0KK