Re: [WriteLog] wav files

To: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] wav files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:42:29 -0800
Cort,

I think you're looking in the wrong place.  Go to Setup\Ports... and click
on the Wave File Locate... button.  Then navigate to your path E:\Documents
and settings\Courtney\Writelog\waveFiles.  When you get there be sure to
select one of the wav files and Open it.  This should set the path in WL to
that directory for your wav files.

73,
Gary AL9A