[WriteLog] WAV Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAV Files
From: "Stephen Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:33:58 -0400
I am also getting ready for this weekend and have never used the voice keyer
function of writelog.

So far I got a wav message recorded, have the wav file located by writelog,
selected sound card on the ports setup and all went well. Checked my Wav
message using the windows media player and it sounds ok. When I press the
function key that corresponds to the wav file, the rig keys up and remains
keyed for the duration of the message length. But no message--can't hear it
through the rig and the massage does not seem to modulate the rig.

Any help. This is my first time I tried using the wav files function.

Steve

KA2KON