[WriteLog] ALT-K Not Working in RTTY 10.68

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT-K Not Working in RTTY 10.68
From: John Desmond <jdesmon@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:14:31 -0600
I am writing this for Ken W0LSD.

I have been trying to help remotely to resolve this issue for Ken.  He
is running 10.68 and found that when he hits ALT-K or any of the message
buffers WL will not key the TX.  The TX comes up fine when you go to
RTTYrite and go to the file drop down menu and select type ahead.  The
TX is also keyed fine via MMTTY.

We have tried reloading WL and removing WL and re-installing it with no
luck.

Any other ideas out there?

Ken asked me to post his cell phone number 719/539-5758 if you have any
ideas.  He is also on this reflector.

Thanks, John  K0TG