Re: [WriteLog] AutoClearOnTuneMinHz=n

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "William Maurer" <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AutoClearOnTuneMinHz=n
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:52:04 -0500
Good idea Gary!
I have:
[ENTRY]
MapCallOnSpace=1                       # Put call on bandmap on space bar
AutoClearOnTuneMinHz=100        # Clear line when move VFO 100 Hz
TuningDetectionCount=3                # Make sure you really are tuning

You type a call, hit the space bar, it goes in the bandmap and shows as a
dupe
and you tune away and the entry clears, like a ALT-W
If it wasn't a dupe you hit F4, it goes in the bandmap, work him and tune
away.
Or you don't work him, tune away, entry clears and it's still in the bandmap
as
unworked and you can come back to it later.

The # rem statements don't seem to hurt the operation and it sure makes it
easy
to remind you why you put the line in there!