[WriteLog] Setup Dialogs

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup Dialogs
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:01:19 -0800 (PST)
For those of you who have used my contest modules in the past and found that
the station setup dialog appears multiple times -- particularly when creating a
contest or when loading a saved one -- I have good news.  I've found a way to
stop this from happening.  :)

The first contest module that will have this fixed in it is the Delaware QSO
Party.  Its a new module to WL so you don't have it yet -- but DEQP support
will hopefully be in the next WL upgrade release.  After that, its an easy fix
and I'll try to add it to all of my existing modules over time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve N9OH