Re: [WriteLog] [microHAM] Writelog: FT2000 on MicrokeyerII not recognize

To: <microHAM@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [microHAM] Writelog: FT2000 on MicrokeyerII not recognized - NEED HELP
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:43:56 -0500
Wolf,

I can not duplicate your problems.  After getting my FT-2000
out of storage, it works exactly as expected (no problems)
with Router 7.2.2 and Writelog 10.69D.  Data communications
parameters are set to 4800, 8N2 - I have not and will not
recommend "Auto" and attempting to use other data rates.

I have confirmed proper operation with microKEYER II and
either the DB37-FT-2000 or a DB37-FT-1000MP cable with a
jumper between pins 7 and 8 of the DB9F (CAT) connector.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV