Re: [WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window

To: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window
From: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:58:29 -0600
I have posted links to the files on one of my Blogs
They are posted at The Sundown DX Association Blog
http://sdxa.blogspot.com/

right click on the WLFriend file and save to an area on your hard drive

then unzip (extract) all the files within that zip file to a new folder

Launch the installer
and allow it to use all the defaults
and you will probably not need to worry about
the language text file

73
steve
KG5VK