Re: [WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window

To: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:09:05 -0500
If I remember right, wl simply ignores the macro for any call that have no
entry in the friend.ini file, so you could do what you recommend now, just
create your own friend.ini file.  It would work on RTTY and CW to send the
name to only "your friends".  Just would not work on phone.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.