Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Vista RTTY Operation

To: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog Vista RTTY Operation
From: John Desmond <jdesmon@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:06:24 -0600
Thanks to Wolf and others for their input.

It sounds like a 50/50 proposition.  Some people have reported no
problems and others have never been able to make it work.

It does not sound like running WL in a virtual machine is an answer.  No
one responded that was doing that.  I thought that could clear up a lot
of the issues.  But not sure since there were no responses regarding VM use.

At this point I am leaning toward getting good old reliable XP.  I know
from my use of WL and XP that is just works.

I would still like to hear from anyone that is running WL under vista
with an XP Virtual Machine.  If that works, I would put Vista back more
in the running.

Thanks again es 73, John  K0TG