Re: [WriteLog] Wireless Keyboards

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wireless Keyboards
From: Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn@libero.it>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:14:41 +0100
Hi Steve,
I still use, since 4 years ago, a combo Cordless Elite Keyboard and
MX900 Cordless Mouse by Logitech. They are both Bluetooth and saved
me from the freezing of the normal corless keyboard by Logitech when
I was on 10 meter and the yagi boomed over the roof of my house.
Compared to other keyboards + mouse combo, they costed a "fortune"
then, but now I guess prices should be end down a lot.
I am really satisfied from the purchase and I never tested again the
freezing of the keyboard.
The old wireless had been moved to Internet PC and when I am here.. I
am not at the radio :-)
Keep a spare set of fresh batteries: today, at 20 miutes from the end
of SARTG NY test,batteries at keyboard decided to die leaving me out
for some hours before recharging was complete.
Hope this help.
Ciao es HNY
Sante