Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.70C now ready

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.70C now ready
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:33:40 -0900
Just upgraded from 10.69D to 10.70C and everything went smooth without a
hitch - under Vista no less!  Fired up WL and set up for the CQWW 160M CW
contest this weekend and tried out the new "local announce" feature.  I like
it!  I don't do networking for multi op, but it's nice to see a call that
I've added to the band map also show up in the Packet Spot window
indentified as "local".  Thanks Wayne!

73,
Gary AL9A