Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.70C now ready

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Ver-10.70C now ready
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:43:30 -0900
Eric,

In the Help manual under [Entry] you will find the following:

LocalDupeChecksToPacket=1 Non-zero causes WriteLog to send dupe checked
calls that are to be sent to the band map, to also be sent to the Packet
Window

Add the following line to your ini file to turn it off.

LocalDupeChecksToPacket=0

73,
Gary AL9A