Re: [WriteLog] Advise Please - Dayton Hamvention

To: "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Advise Please - Dayton Hamvention
From: "Howard S. White" <drpaper@kleega.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:38:45 -0800
I was there last year,

If you have lots of time on your hands and do not mind waiting, the
Shuttle works and is much less expensive.

My friends and I did not have the patience

Yes there is lots of parking nearby...

I parked across the street from the Arena

Pricing was about $20 per day (Friday and Saturday) and $10 Sunday.
It was less expensive the further away you were.

But then we were from Southern California where one does not use public
transportation.
Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911"