Re: [WriteLog] MMMTY PlugIn Error Message

To: Dick-w0raa <w0raa@comcast.net>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMMTY PlugIn Error Message
From: ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:05:26 -0800 (PST)
My version of Writelog is 10.66C. Could this be the problem? Do I need to
upgrade?

Writelog is installed at C:\Program Files\Writelog..

Not sure if it matters but MMTTY is installed at C:\Program Files\MMTTY

I downloaded the file MMTTYPluginforWritelog_V13.exe to my desktop and am
trying to launch it from there where shortly thereafter I get the
aforementioned error message. The plugin installation never gets to a point
where it asks me where to install the plugin.

BTW my OS in Vista.

Bob (KI6DY)