Re: [WriteLog] WPX 2009 BAND CHANGE WINDOW

To: "'Wayne King'" <n2wk@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX 2009 BAND CHANGE WINDOW
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:48:01 -0800
> I just ran a check and ver 10.70C is only 6 band changes per
> clock hour. It needs to be 8 band changes for M/S and M2 as
> per the new rule change.

I'm to blame for this.  I forgot to contact all the software authors when we
changed the rules.  Unless Wayne can put his life on hold this week and get
the change in, you'll just have to mentally account for the additional two
band changes per clock hour.  The WriteLog window will still be a great
help.  I know this work-around isn't ideal, but workable.  I apologize for
the oversight.

Ed - W0YK