Re: [WriteLog] Contest module

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest module
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 17:55:46 -0800
I received one reply from a Brazilian amateur (whose call I don't recall)
stating that they too have been pleading for a WriteLog contest module for
several years, to no avail.  The only help he could offer was to suggest
using the NINN freebee contest logger as they have a module for this
contest.  With less than a week until the contest I have neither the time
nor the inclination to plunge into a CW contest with a program I'm
completely unfamiliar with.

Perhaps I'll try to download the software this summer and play around with
it a bit and be ready for the next contest season should I want to work one
that doesn't have a WriteLog module.  The Brazilian chap also informed me
that this is the last year the CWJF Manchester Mineria contest will be an
Americas only contest.  Next year they will open it up for world wide
contacts.  Sounds like a great time to add that missing WriteLog module!
Guess I'll have to sit this one out.

73,
Gary AL9A