Re: [WriteLog] Contest module

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest module
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 01:02:30 -0400
Eric,

Wayne is free to spend his time on the contests he wants to
support.  I don't see that he is under any obligation to
provide support for any/every sponsor who wishes for WriteLog
to support his contest and in this case I don't blame him for
NOT writing a module for "Manchester Minerva" since it has
been announced the format will change again next year.

That said, Wayne has provided a "Contest Wizard"
  www.writelog.com/Downloads/WlContestWizard16.zip
that will allow a competent programmer to write a third
party module to add support for ANY contest to WriteLog.
There is nothing that would prevent a contest sponsor
from creating and distributing their own support module.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV