[WriteLog] WriteLog presets available?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog presets available?
From: Roger Rehr <73w3sz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:50:53 -0400
Hi All,

I have a few questions for which I couldn't find the answer by reading
the help files / pdf 'manual' or in the archives.  I suspect the
answer is there, but I just couldn't find it.

1.  I want to bring up WriteLog with 4 radios.  Every time I start it
it only shows two, and I have to go to the Radio Menu and select
"Number of Radios" and then "4".  I figured there might be an ini file
setting to preselect 4 but I couldn't find one.

2.  I want WriteLog to come up with the radio in the COMM4 position
[which uses COM2] set to be the Left Radio and the Active Radio,
communicating with the radio on COM2 as WriteLog starts, rather than
having to set things manually.  Are there ini file settings to do
this? [I already have it set to COM2 in the ini file].

3.  I want to force each of the WriteLog radios to have only a limited
number of bands be selectable, in order to prevent the operator from
changing the band of his radio to a band it does not actually have.
This represents a limited selection of as few as 1 to as many as 5
bands, depending on the operator's position.  Again, I thought there
might be an ini setting for this but couldn't find one.  Something
like COMM1: 432; COMM2: 903; COMM3: 1296; COMM4: 2304, 3456, 5760,
10368, 24192.

If these can't be preset, then I'll just keep setting things manually
when powering up.  But if they can be preset, I'd like to know how.

Thanks in advance!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ