[WriteLog] M2 10 minute timer

To: "'WriteLog'" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] M2 10 minute timer
From: "Bruce Meier" <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:52:17 -0400
I am having trouble following the instructions to set the timer for a M2
operation for NAQP.

>From WL HELP:
For this window to run keep both the top and bottom displays current, you
configure the logbook for logging RUN or MULT QSOs (or Mulit-2 A/B QSOs).
Otherwise, WriteLog counts all the QSOs as RUN (A) and only the top row in
this window updates. You use the Radio This is RUN (A) Radio/This is MULT
(B) radio menu entries. The first time you select one of these, WriteLog
asks to add the "m" column to the log, which is necessary for multi-single
operation. This same "m" column will become the "txid" column in the
Cabrillo output.
For Multi-two operation, ignore the RUN/MULT designation and just use the
A/B designation. WriteLog will label the two rows in the display
accordingly.
QUESTION:

How do I configure my logbook for Multi-2 A/B QSOs?     I can make the
timers count for 10 minutes after running on both stations and then the
indicator turns green.  Then after making another QSO on the band that
indicates BAND CHANGE OK - it goes back to counting again.

I would think it should stay as BAND CHANGE OK as I did not change bands.

HELP !!

Thanks and 73,
Bruce - N1LN