[WriteLog] Startup CW Speed

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Startup CW Speed
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:30:30 -0600
I am running the latest version of WriteLog (10.72E).  My radio is a Yaesu
FT-950 and I use a Winkeyer USB to key the radio in CW mode when contesting.
All works well.

Now my question.  When I bring up WriteLog the CW speed is always 23 WPM.  I
can change it, but would rather have it come up at 29 to 30 wpm.  I looked
at the writelog.ini file and didn't see anything that would point me in the
right direction.  Is there anything I can change within the program or the
INI file that would change the startup CW speed to a higher speed than 23
WPM?  I tried setting the Winkeyer USB to 30 WPM, then exited WL, the
restarted WL.  Still came up at 23 WPM.  Can somebody suggest a place to
look?  It's not a huge problem, just irritating.

If possible, I'd love to get an answer before the NAQP CW contest starts
today.

73,

Dick
W0RAA