[WriteLog] mmty/writelog

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mmty/writelog
From: "wa1fcn" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:01:34 -0500
I recently purchased another computer  (still xp )  installed writelog and MMTY
MMTY works fine alone but within writelog no.  I keep getting port 4 not
available.

Even when I change cables for comport 3  MMTY fine alone but
within writelog port not available error.  I don't believe this port is being
used by anything else? I know I have had this problem
in years past, sure wish I could remember the solution.  I know this is a common
problem and have seen many E-mails on it.  I will write down solution this time
for sure.

With RTTY DX contest comming up, I sure hope I can get this resolved.

On another note thanks to those got my cw speed problem with w5xd keyer
solved.

Any help will be appreciated.   73 Bob WA1FCN