[WriteLog] Mixer panel for Mic is muted?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Mixer panel for Mic is muted?
From: "KC4HW" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:13:49 -0500
Using MK2R+ and Writelog.  Have been working through some set up issue with
MK2R+ but believe those are all squared away.

Use FT2000D on Radio1 and FT1000D on Radio2.  My version of Writelog is
10.69D (Got to upgrade).

All SO2R functions seems to work properly on CW.  I have not tried RTTY, that
will be next.

One problem remains:  The TX Mixer in MK2R+ Router, Microphone panel
continues to get muted when changing from one radio to another in Writelog.  If
I unmuted it, then that radio will transmit.  Change focus to the other radio
and it
will be muted again.  Unmute it, and the radio will work properly.

How do you keep this from muting?  I have looked through the Help Manual and
the reflector archive, but could not find any solution.

Anyone got help on this?

Jim/KC4HW

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org