[WriteLog] CQP Multipliers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQP Multipliers
From: Dave Earnest <k7jj@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:32:33 -0700
Even after doing a reinstall of a full version, I could not get any county list
of mults. The window came up, but nothing in it. Entry window returned an
unknown mult error message.

Again I deleted Writelog and did a re-install of a current full version, plus
tried to do an web update data files. Still nothing. I also brought up the 7QP
module and it would not list contest multipliers, either.

Any ideas. I am running Vista.

Dave Earnest

k7jj@arrl.net