Re: [WriteLog] Stations not appearing in color

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Stations not appearing in color
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:15:29 -0800
Well darn!!!  Now I remember seeing this posted on the reflector before, but
was not a RTTY guy then so didn't lock it in my memory banks.  When I
started the Makrothen contest Rttyrite was displaying the calls in color,
but as soon as I clicked on the first one all the colors went away never to
return.  I shut down and restarted WL several times during the contest, but
the highlight colors never returned.  Apparently restarting everything
doesn't fix the problem.  Never tried closing and restarting just the
Rttyrite window, but I'll be sure to remember that next time it happens!

73,
Gary AL9A