Re: [WriteLog] Echo Microphone unchecking during Timed CQ Bug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Echo Microphone unchecking during Timed CQ Bug
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:20:24 -0800
Don,

Why are you clicking on the Call field?  You must already be in the Call
field in order to have the timed CQ, or any other F key for that matter,
work.  When you get a call in response to your CQ just start typing the call
in the Call field.  The first letter typed will kill the timed CQ loop.  If
you missed the first letter just hit Esc and that will stop the loop too.

73,
Gary AL9A