[WriteLog] Setup for Sweepstakes

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup for Sweepstakes
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:04:40 -0400
Hope these questions aren't too dumb, but it has been a few years since I
have operated a contest and am having some problems getting Writelog 10.72E
to do what I want.

1.  When I restart after doing the usual setup things and having saved
settings and log files, a number of the windows do not open where I had
placed them.  I do run two monitors and have had no problems with other
programs such as DX4WIN opening windows where I place them.  What am I
missing?

2.  The help file says that when %n is used in function keys messages, the
leading "0" characters in the serial number are replaced with cut numbers
(i.e. "T").  Doesn't happen for me and I can't find a way to turn it on.

3.  In the window for setting up cw/ssb messages one button is labeled
"Browse.".  When I do this the log files are presented and attempt to open
the log file I get an internal read error.

Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.

73 Stan, N3HS