Re: [WriteLog] Setup for Sweepstakes

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setup for Sweepstakes
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:53:36 -0400
Thanks.  Have already done so and the window placement is only saved for the
log and packet windows.  That is why I ran out of ideas and asked for help.
Several windows such as entry, CD display, rates, and band summary end up on
the split between the two monitors.  I have to move them to where I want
them with each WL startup.

73 Stan, N3HS