Re: [WriteLog] FMRE Serial Number Pre-Fill

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FMRE Serial Number Pre-Fill
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:19:00 -0900
Meant to reply to this earlier, but apparently deleted it from my inbox
before I could do that.  Were you doing the Pre-Fill by importing adi file
info from a previous contest?  If so, that may be the problem.  When setting
up WL to hook to the previous adi file and import the data a window pops up
asking you which fields you wish to import.  By default all fields are
selected, including the NR field.  Unless you deselect that field the old
serial number exchanges from the previous contest will be imported and
populated into the NR field for the current contest.  Obviously this is not
what is desired.  Just be sure to examine those field names when connecting
to a previous log adi file and make sure you are going to load only the
fields you need.

73,
Gary AL9A