Re: [WriteLog] ARRL Rookie Roundup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL Rookie Roundup
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:09:26 -0800
Thanks for the reply Wayne.  Seems like they should have gotten this wagon
hitched to the horse a long time ago if they expect to have many stations
participate.  I'll just wait in the wings until a more developed interface
is available.  From what I've been able to research so far it seems as
though the ARRL isn't quite sure what this contest should be.  A way to get
more rookie stations involved in contesting or a way for computer geeks to
see real time updates.  I personally feel the focus should be on getting the
participation first, then add the bells and whistles.

73,
Gary AL9A