Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Microham USB Interface III and AFSK

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Microham USB Interface III and AFSK
From: W0SD Ed Gray <w0sd@triotel.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:54:53 -0500
I drove the 60 mile round trip to my friends house and based on Joe's
info I have WriteLog running ASFK for him with the FT-857D. Thanks for
the help!  When I ran into problems on Sunday I got faked out by
thinking I did not need the WriteLog plug in for MMTTY but I did. Once I
realized that things went OK.

Ed W0SD