[WriteLog] USB to LPT Converters and the Top Ten DXD

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] USB to LPT Converters and the Top Ten DXD
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:23:10 EDT
I am getting ready go migrate to new computer with no LPT port.  I'll
probably be using Win 7.

Does anyone know if Writelog will work with the Top Ten DX Doubler by using
 a garden variety USB to LPT converter (like the one form Byterunner, for
example).  I currently use LPT for A/B switching and CW keying.

I see that Top Ten describes a really fancy one Piexx that lists for over
$100.  It includes a Band Decoder output as well as a serial port.  I
really don't need all that , however.

Would I be better off just investing in a USB SO2R box?

73,

Al, K0AD