Re: [WriteLog] USB to LPT Converters and the Top Ten DXD

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] USB to LPT Converters and the Top Ten DXD
From: Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:49:49 -0700
I sold my TopTen Devices box partially for this reason.  I purchased the
YCCC SO2R Box Plus and it works great.  Also provides outputs for two
radio FSK (latest version) but you still need a transistor/resistor
circuit to key the radio FSK input.  The kit was not difficult and fun
to build.  The enclosure is very heavy duty.  If you have more than two
radios you can connect up to four and you tell the software which two
you are going to use for SO2R.

I have not tried this with Writelog but it works great with N1MM.

73
Greg
AB7R