Re: [WriteLog] FSK in MMTTY Plug-in on COM1 with W3YY interface

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FSK in MMTTY Plug-in on COM1 with W3YY interface
From: "Larry 'Rebar' Rebarchik - N6CCH" <rebar@hamilton.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 14:00:47 -0700
OK, this led me further to review the settings in WL and the COM ports.
I had to de-select COM1 from allocation to a rig for CW before the option
to select FSK in MMTTY is available.

Joe/Mork lead me to RTTYrite which revealed the the COM1 port was in use
and thus not able to be selected.

I guess I'll have to flip the switch if I want to run a CW keyer on the
computer or RTTY.

Thanks for the pointers Mork and Joe :)

W4TV"<lists@subich.com>

--