Re: [WriteLog] Correction: WriteLog + 75 Baud

To: writelog@contesting.com, DONALD A HILL <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Correction: WriteLog + 75 Baud
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 13:16:28 -0400
Update for Writelog users:

The MMTTY plug-in sets its data rate and mode (RTTY/ASCII) when
it initializes.  Changes in RTTYrite are not reflected until
the plug-in is reinitialized.

To change RTTY mode, change the mode in the RTTYrite mode menu
then select the TU type.  You can even reselect MMTTY as that
will force a reload/reinitialization of the plug-in.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV