[WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>, "Microham User Group" <microham@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:17:23 -0800
I'm trying to setup WriteLog V10.77H for the IOTA contest this weekend.
Whenever I start WL in with my IC-7600 in USB I get the error message
"Failed to start recording loop.  Is the sound board in use?"  When I click
the error message to close it WL starts up and the radio goes into TX.  Must
either shut down the radio or WL to stop it.  I'm running Vista Home Premium
with the MK II.  The WriteLog sound board mixer is configured correctly.  I
ran the NAQP RTTY last weekend with no problem and have used the MMTTY
plug-in today with no problem.  I've rebooted the computer, shut down the MK
II and repowered it up, disconnected the USB cable all to no avail.  What am
I missing?

73,
Gary AL9A