[WriteLog] reinstalling wl

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] reinstalling wl
From: Doug Nelson <dougn1@me.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:59:48 -0700
Recently purchased 10.77 since I hadn't upgraded since 10.71.  Received my new
registration code, but repeated attempts to run have resulted in an error
message saying there is a mismatch between my call and registration code.
Apparently this has happened to a few others as well.  I have previously run
numerous upgrades with no problems.  (OS is XP pro)

I have been advised that reinstalling Writelog should fix the problem.  My
question is what will be lost doing a delete and reinstall.  Will I loose
fonts, MMTTY plug in, third party contest modules, wl.ini, etc.?  (I always
keep a copy of my wl.ini on a floppy)

Thanks for any advice.

Doug....K6HGF