Re: [WriteLog] AdavanceCursorOnInsert=1 command

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AdavanceCursorOnInsert=1 command
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:58:51 +0100
Hi all,

Yup, like Gary AL9A, I am in the right INI file, and I proved this by
changing another parameter, which affected the program, so it is definitely
the correct INI file I am dealing with.
I also put it under the [ENTRY] section of the INI file, so it is also in
the right place.

I did have an email to say that NumLock needs to be OFF, but that has no
effect either.

Anyone else tried this parameter, and got it working under Win7 (32bit) ????

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100813-0, 13/08/2010
Tested on: 13/08/2010 17:58:51