[WriteLog] No PTT WL and MMTTY

To: <lists@subich.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No PTT WL and MMTTY
From: "Dave Earnest" <k7jj@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 21:48:16 -0700
What are you using for an interface?

Are you using FSK or AFSK?

Are you using a hardware serial port or a USB to serial converter?

MMTTY always generates PTT on both the RTS and DTR lines of the
port used for FSK.  If you are using AFSK you can assign a port
in RTTYrite and MMTTY will use it for PTT even though it does not
provide FSK on the TxD line.

 > I have a feeling this is a problem for me with the later versions of
 > WL, as it was working o.k. before. I guess I could bring back an
 > earlier version to be sure.

What do you have selected for CW - are you using a K1EL WinKey or
"computer generates?"

73,

Interface: West Mountain Radio USB P&P
Using FSK
Using hardware PCI comports
I didn't have anything selected for CW, but after your email, I selected my
K1EL Winkeyer 2. No change
still no PTT.

73,
Dave Earnest, K7JJ