[WriteLog] Writelog Issue or Just Me

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Issue or Just Me
From: "Michael J. Donohue VE3YF" <ve3yf@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:43:07 +0000
Hi:

I am just getting back into RTTY contesting this past weekend after a
quite a few years hiatus and now have things setup for SO2R. I am
using the latest Writelog version. However I am having a slight
problem which caused me to loose an hour at the beginning of the
SARTG Contest as I was totally confused.

If I have focus on the right radio, just point the mouse to the
Callsign and click and the callsign gets entered into the entry
window. Same goes for the rest of the QSO details.

However when I change the focus to the left radio, I can't get this
to happen. The mouse has no effect and getting the callsign into the
bandmap and then into the entry window is very time consuming was to
enter in the QSO details. If I use the insert key I can get the
callsign entered in, but it also keys the left radio and sends the
contents of the F10 Macro, and I can't get the rest of the QSO
details entered into the Entry Window.

I have read the comments ref the insert key, not sure if this applies
to my problem.

I have never worked SO2R before, so go easy on me, am I missing
something. Any comments and or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Tnx.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mdonohue/