Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:40:37 -0700
Hi all,

I know it's too late to sort now, but after installing the new SCC module from
Bernd, (having removed the OLD version via ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS), I can see
RySCC.dll dated 05/05/10 in the C:\Ham\Programs folder, but I cannot see the
RTF (or any other RTF's for that matter) or the TXT files.

I can see the old SM6SRW SCC module though, so I now wonder if I ought to
remove the SM6SRW module, and what implications that has for other RTTY contest
modules.

Searching for RySCC.rtf or RySCC.txt yields no results under Win7. I therefore
assume they are installed elsewhere, but where?

As I have Writelog installed in C:\Ham\ with seperate folders for Programs and
Contests, I now wonder where the new SCC module installed itself.

I suspect I will have to uninstall both the new SCC module AND the SM6SRW
modules, and reinstall them both, but will that then install a new SCC module
from SM6SRW??

Any thoughts?

73 de Phil GU0SUP