Re: [WriteLog] SCC RTTY : Bug in the + Key

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SCC RTTY : Bug in the + Key
From: Stein Roar LA6FJA-K3RAG <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:29:16 +0200 (MEST)
Hi
I am not sure if I have DC3HB or SM6SRW version..how cna I find out..

NB! Can it be that I have capital letters after %C, so writelog believe it
looking for a command string which not excists ??

I played with many setting, and suddenly it appear now and then in also
different other RTTY conteststoo..not only SCC; but it happened all the time
now this time...

IT is very annoying if you listening to music or while working RTTY SO2R and
are busy reading on 2nd Radio.. then you see that the Radio just standby
didling...until I rehit the TU button or +.

73 LA6FJA Rag