Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2006 Country Files - 04 October 2010

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CTY-2006 Country Files - 04 October 2010
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:31:44 -0600
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 04 October 2010.
>
>    http://www.country-files.com/cty/
>
> To install the file(s), follow the link to your software at the top of
> the page.

If you tried to download WL_CTY.DAT from this web page, the links were
messed up.  It's fixed now (thanks to Lee VE7CC for noticing).  If
you're not sure what you got, reload the web page and try again.

If you have WriteLog 10.79 or 10.80, there should be a button on the
Convert CTY to WriteLog program to download the latest WL_CTY.DAT
file.  I have not tried this yet, but it should work.  I'm going to
update WriteLog here and try it myself.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us