[WriteLog] TAB not just going to next field

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TAB not just going to next field
From: Jack <k6jeb@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all,
I'm not sure how, but my Writelog (latest update) installation is having an
issue with the TAB key.  When I USED to hit the TAB key, the cursor would just
go to the next field.  Now, when I hit the TAB key it starts sending my
exchange
to the other station.

Did I miss something with one of the updates or did I accidentally turn
something on?

This happens even when I create a new contest log.

I'd like for the TAB key to just take me to the next next.  (Just like the
SPACE
bar does now).

72/73
Jack, K6JEB