Re: [WriteLog] Fw: PK-232 & writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: PK-232 & writelog
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:22:36 -0500
There are some things you must do in order for WriteLog to talk to a PK-232.

1. Set the PK-232 to use 9600 baud if it isn't already set to that data rate.
2. With WriteLog closed, make an entry into your writelog.ini file under the
[Ports] section like this (if you don't have a [Ports]
section, then create one):

[PORTS]
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,

In this example, I used COM1.  Put whatever COM port the PK232 is connected to.
 Save the writelog.ini file.  Open WriteLog and
select the COM port the PK232 is connected in the Rttyrite window Port menu,
then select PK-232 from the TU Type menu.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com