Re: [WriteLog] Can't choose "ComTxD(FSK) in WL's MTTY!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can't choose "ComTxD(FSK) in WL's MTTY!!
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:59:46 -0500

 > On Nov 9, 2010, at 23:36:09, Ray Day wrote:
 >>
 >>  BUT NOW, as I am setting things up, I can only choose "Sound" in the
 >>  MISC Tab of the embedded WL-plugin MMTTY Option / Setup screen.
 >>  "ComTxD(FSK)" is greyed out.

The FSK port must be set in the RTTYrite ports menu before starting
MMTTY and the port must exist (e.g., a USB to serial converter must
be connected when starting MMTTY).

If you start MMTTY and the only choice is "Sound,"  go to the RTTYrite
Ports menu, select the correct FSK port and then go to the TU Type menu
and select MMTTY to reinitialize the plug-in with the correct port.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV